<3 Valentine's Day 🎻 Milonga Tango Café
Dear Tangueras and Tangueros,
Please Mark your calendars for February 14th, Valentine's Day and join us again on the 2nd Friday of the month.
I am excited to have busy 🎧 DJ Riccardo Iacovoni back to play his great selection of 🎻 traditional tango music for us on Valentine's Day 🎼
**Please make Reservations for the new Table setting by February 12th and RSVP on this Invite to help me keep a headcount for the buffet setting.**
My delicious buffet with healthy organic snacks, veggies & desserts, water, tea & coffee will be ready to keep you all happy and recharged during another fantastic 🌙 night of Tango. I will bring some yummy appetizers again from Tara's Himalayan Cuisine for this special night and Peach Bellini's!
I would <3 to encourage everybody to bring your **own reusable cups for hot/cold drinks** so we can reduce the plastic waste at my Milonga. <3
⏰ Time: 9PM – 1AM
♦ $20 Milonga
♦ $10 Milonga for full-time students with ID
Dress code: Elegant attire and RED to celebrate Valentine's Day & Love <3
🏫 Venue Address:
Brasil Brasil Cultural Center & Capoeira Batuque
12453 Washington Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90066
(one block West of Centinela Ave on the North West corner/cross street is Colonial).
Free Roof parking lot on top of the building ~ Entrance is off of Colonial as well as plenty Street parking on Washington Blvd. after 8PM available.
**Please be considered to the neighbors when arriving and leaving by keeping the noise level down. **
😘💃 Besos, Your host Zana
More info on location and venue:
Brasil Brasil Cultural Center & Capoeira Batuque is a beautiful 3000 SF, warm lighted, Modern/Industrial creative space with Prime location in Culver City!
* Corner lot with large window exposure
* Free Rooftop and street parking
* Large Spring dance floor with Mirror wall
* Bose Surround Sound System
* Air conditioning
* Front desk area with handicap access
* Two bathrooms
* Bar area for Coffee & tea
* Cabeceo friendly Table setting area
* Open sitting reception area with benches & chairs to relax
* Lot’s of cubbies for belongings along the dance floor
* Filtered Water fountain for cups and water bottles
* Close to 405 Fwy & local coffee shops & restaurants.